- High performance: 3/8'' felt & rubber rug pad - Contains 30Oz felt & 15Oz rubber backing
- Strong grip: Our Signature natural rubber backing is made with an additional 5Oz rubber coating for enhanced non skid performance and durability
- Cushioned: 3/8'' heat pressed thick felt surface layer helps soften your area & Oriental rugs, while providing sound absorption and floor protection
- Eco-friendly: made in the USA using Recycled felt and natural rubber, no plastics or PVC. Low voc's - Mold, mildew, and Moth resistant. Hypoallergenic
- 20 year warranty: Our carpet pads come with a 20 year warranty and won't Pack Down or fray over time
See more product details Anchor grip 30 rug pads provide the ultimate support system for your oriental, Persian, or area rug. Anchor- grip 30 is 100% felt and rubber rug pad designed for keeping rugs anchored to the floor while providing comfort and cushioning under your rugs. We offer a signature patterned natural rubber backing, which combines a full 10oz/sq. Yd. Of rubber with a reinforced 5oz/sq. Yard rubber face to prevent fraying, flaking, and premature wear. Our signature patterned backing is combined with a 3/8'' (30 ounce) layer of felt to help support and cushion your area rugs. This dense fiber core helps prolong the life of your area rugs by reducing wear and tear from daily use. This added layer of felt protection also provides insulation, noise reduction, and acoustical benefits. Anchor- grip 30 works well with all types of rugs, but especially with thinner flat woven rugs such as kilimns, dhurrie, and soumac rugs. Anchor- grip 30 is manufactured with 100% felt & rubber and contains no glues or adhesives that can outgas, offering a more natural & eco-friendly rug pad alternative to traditional plastic, vinyl, and PVC rug pads. Our felt is heat pressed to the rubber, not glued, for added durability. As the cost of rubber increases, Manufacturers have been using more "clay fillers" in their rug pads to reduce costs. The more clay fillers are used, the faster the rubber backing will fall apart and crumble. The alternative to most felt and rubber rug pads is traditional open weave PVC padding. While more cost effective, these overseas pads can often outgas and may contain potentially toxic chemicals and plasticizers such as phthalates and formaldehyde. Both bad for the environment and bad for your floors, out-gassing from inferior padding can react with certain floor finishes to leave them permanently stained and discolored. Anchor grip 30 is manufactured in the USA using only 100% felt and rubber materials.
Rug Pad USA AG30 811 Anchor Grip 30 Felt Reinforced Rubber Rug Pad 38 Thick 8x11 Feet Rectangle JpynBAT7